Many factors impact project success that in our experience are overlooked by typical project managers and methodologies, such as:
- Poor procurement practices
- Ineffective design
- Poor estimation and time management
- Lack of common goals and drivers between business and technical teams
- Lack of experience or capability gaps
- Structure and alignment of culture, roles, teams and capabilities
While most organisations will have an awareness of many of these issues, they are often unable to change current behaviours and habits. Having worked in the delivery of IT projects over many years see that current approaches are not delivering the best outcomes for both vendor and client.
We aim to bring more honesty and transparency to the way projects are conceived, designed, resourced and delivered. We do this through a tailored assessment of gap areas in your delivery approach and capability, bridging of capabilities and knowledge transfer to establish a self-sustaining improvement.
Like to know more?
LEVEL 2, GASWORKS PLAZA
76 SKYRING TERRACE, NEWSTEAD, BRISBANE, QLD 4006
PHONE +61 7 3062 9458
FAX +61 7 3252 7752